Today I have only these questions for you to answer honestly for yourself:
Who are you?
Where are you?
What is your ultimate dream?
What do you need to do to fulfill it?
Are what you doing now, contributing to reaching your dream?
A few quotes to help you – compliments of http://www.quotegarden.com
– Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal. *Henry Ford
– One half of knowing what you want is knowing what you must give up before you get it. *Sidney Howard
– If you don’t know where you are going, you will probably end up somewhere else. *Lawrence J. Peter
– Goals are dreams with deadlines. *Diana Scharf Hunt
– The road leading to a goal does not separate you from the destination; it is essentially a part of it. *Charles DeLint
– God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow in them. *Author Unknown